Contact

pieterps@yahoo.com
phone: 917-825 0693

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dinner after easter mass

I do have a lot of story, let's start with this, on easter vigil night April 11, 2009, after the mass me and bunch of my friends went to one korean hot pot or whatever style it is ( you name it) suggested by Intan (the cool one). The food was good, pretty cheap and I'm pretty full ( some says you weren't pretty when you full). This time I tested my camera in low light situation, Nikon D700 ( price= cost me half of my soul) with 24-70/f.2.8, ISO 1600, 1/15. The picture comes out sweet, after struggling with my previous D300 noise, finally I love this camera, except one thing! It's damn heavy! My palm now has "Arnold Schwarzeneger" muscle, soon will grow Wolverine Claws, and I will never picking my nose anymore.
I will post separately about my camera

0 comments:

About Me

New York, New York, United States

Followers

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP