Contact

pieterps@yahoo.com
phone: 917-825 0693

Monday, July 20, 2009

Scent of beach





I went to Sunken Forest Beach, Long Island, NY on saturday. Nice beach, not too crowded. Being grown up in small island name Ambon in Indonesia with beaches around it, makes me the beach boy. Something comes in my mind about doing photo shoot about the beach life, with sunset or sunrise scene, sitting around the fire, silhouette again the sky. Also about photo shooting models with swim suite, something like in those sexy magazines. 
Stay tune for more in this blog, I will put some info about some my equipment/toys, some photo tips for point shoot camera. Back on the beach, I did some portraits over there, I will put some on my website. Enjoy some of the pictures first. 




0 comments:

About Me

New York, New York, United States

Followers

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP