Contact

pieterps@yahoo.com
phone: 917-825 0693

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Key West, Florida

©Pieter Sienatra Photography 2009

From Fort Lauderdale, we drove down to Key West, beautiful  places, tropical breeze, amazing blue sky with superb clouds. Key Lime, can't miss that, the drink and pie. Remind me of my home town beaches in Ambon, Indonesia. We circled around the island with a Jet Ski, feel the waves and enjoying the bright weather. I never try the panorama picture, since most of my picture is people, this time I give a try, using the tools of photoshop stitching. It came great and easy. Trip to Key West will always be remember.  



0 comments:

About Me

New York, New York, United States

Followers

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP